Thursday, July 26, 2012

EATING TRASH AND TREATED LIKE TRASH




I don't know what really happened
And I don't know how it happened
I found myself skint and jobless
More than a year I've been homeless

My clothes are torn and so dirty
I have been hungry and thirsty
I became just like a wild bird
Wandering and not being heard
Waiting for rain to drink water
While the others drink fresh water

I look at the trash curiously
And I dig through it anxiously
Hoping to find something to eat
To survive and stand on my feet

http://adfoc.us/589891 <----- i cant believe it secret page

The garbage bin is my treasure
The place to receive my nurture
I eat all the food leftovers
From all the bins on street corners
These scraps become my royal food
They fill my hunger that's so good

Oh, who cares for me after all
I am treated like trash from all
Even my friends have turned their backs
I'm walking alone in my tracks

The eyes are blind, I'm so ignored
But I still have my king, my Lord
My God who blessed me with nature
While my life is a great torture
When others are spoiled in richness
And I am lost in bitterness

Now my friends are the animals
For I have no friends, no rivals
Mice and rats are my family
They dispel my melancholy

Street cats and dogs entertain me
Thus they never hate and blame me
For we share the same bad trash food
Living in the same neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment